Please read this Anti-Spam Policy and if you have any questions contact us
Requirements of our email messages
All our email messages shall meet the following requirements:
- All emails shall follow anti-spam legislation in all applicable countries
- All emails shall contain an unsubscribe link or other mechanism that allows subscribers to remove themselves from our mailing list. There could be no
restrictions for unsubscribing
- All emails shall state the reason the recipient is receiving the message
- All emails must be compliant with any disclosure requirements that apply to the sender.
Prohibited Content and Industries
We shall never send:
- Offensive content
- Content to promote illegal activities or to harass a person or business
- Obscene, immoral, unlawful, infringing or defamatory content
- Content that may bring any person or property reflected or described in the Content into disrepute.
GetMilitaryphotos reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Policy. The most current version of the Policy will supersede all previous versions. GetMilitaryphotos encourages you to review the Policy periodically to stay informed of our updates. Regardless, we will notify you about changes by prominently sending you an email.
Violation of the rules
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us that may be considered to be spam, or in case of violation of any other terms of the Policy, please
contact us immediately using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
GetMilitaryphotos welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms. Do not hesitate to contact us.
EFFECTIVE DATE June 12, 2015